Love dogs? Love to travel? CyberPet is looking for one qualified individual to help with our research on dog behavior.
The chosen candidate will get to travel with the company during next year’s month-long corporate trip while taking care of three accompanying pampered pooches.
This counts as part of the probationary period, but also consider it an all-expenses-paid vacation worth $11,000 to four countries across three continents.
What’s the job?
Here at CyberPet, we love our pups. That’s why we need someone like you to take excellent care of them as we travel across the globe.
If you are looking for a pet-related job, this is definitely an opportunity you should consider.
However, if you think all that is required of you is to frolic with furry friends in dreamlike surroundings, you might want to give it a second thought. So, what’s the catch?
The purpose of this trip is to research how our dogs react to the conditions of frequent travel. Of course, to ensure the safety and wellbeing of those furry companions, we have to be looking for someone with the experience of looking after different dog breeds.
Beyond the traditional pet sitting responsibilities, we are also hoping that you are capable of working as a research assistant to our dog experts throughout the trip. That means you’ll be expected to take diligent notes on things like how well each dog is eating, sleeping, and excreting. You’ll also be required to take videos of the pups as they explore each of our great destinations.
You will treat these dogs like your own, won’t you? They’ll need lots of cuddles, pets, and play. And the occasional walk. You will also be responsible for all the typical doggy chores like feeding and potty breaks. Of course, all of us get a little stressed when we are away from home, so it will be up to you to assure that none of the dogs cause any damage to the hotel rooms and homes we will be staying in.
While we expect that the doggies will be the biggest draw of this traveling adventure, we think you’ll also enjoy hanging out with the people of CyberPet. You’ll get to do it while seeing some of the most amazing countries in the world. And above all, you’ll be the one to fill in Cyberpet’s vacancy for Pet Care Assistant.
What does that mean? Well, by accepting this once in a lifetime opportunity, you’ll also have agreed to work in the said position for at least 1 year. Worry not, the working hours are flexible and remuneration negotiable!
Who We Want
Does traveling the world with three amazing dogs sound like a dream come true to you? It certainly could be if you have what we are looking for.
Our pet sitter needs to have experience caring for dogs that are not their own, with at least one and a half years of documented experience. Because we’ll all be away from the comforts of home, someone who has safety at the top of their mind is also a must. We need to trust that our dogs are in the best of hands.
To take useful notes for our research, this person will also need to be organized and detail-oriented. They’ll need to have excellent communication skills and be physically capable of dealing with the constant travel.
This person will also need to be healthy enough for this global adventure. There will be some long flights and late nights, so they should expect to be pushed out of their comfort zone a bit.
Of course, it should go without saying, this person should be passionate about traveling and absolutely LOVE dogs. And I mean, ALL dogs. Our pups come in three different sizes (small, medium, and large), so a fondness and familiarity with canines of all shapes and breeds is a must.
If you are hoping to start the new year off with a little adventure (and a lot of dog kisses), we’ve got you covered!
Our first flight out of New Jersey that takes us to Spain will be departing on Jan 30, 2020. After a week we will move on to Greece, South Africa, and Australia, spending a week in each destination. Over the course of 4 weeks, you will have completed a trip worth $11,000.
While you will not get paid for your pet sitting contribution on this trip, you will get to experience traveling through four different countries free of charge. We are even going to cover food, lodging, and any other necessities that come up.
Keep in mind that we will be traveling from one hemisphere to another, so pack appropriately for each of our destinations. We will provide further details on flights, hotels, and more to the person we choose to accompany us and our dogs on this great journey.
Travel to and from New Jersey will not be compensated, so make sure you have the means to get to us to start this amazing adventure.
Also, you might want to know our furry companions before considering this position:
How to Apply
Think your love for dogs and travel makes you perfect for this once in a lifetime opportunity? Fill out the form below to apply no later than 23:59 Jan 15, 2010 (EST), UTC -5.
You must also include the following attachments:
- Your résumé
- Link to a video of no more than 180 seconds stating your personality, interests, why you’re interested in this position, & why we should choose you.
The best entries (as judged by a panel) will be directly notified by email or phone within one week of the closing of the job opening to arrange for an online interview via a medium that suits them.
Then, the best entries from the interview stage will proceed to send via email scans of documents certifying their work experience in the field of animal care and training.
Terms and Conditions
- This job opening is promoted by CyberPet.
- Persons must be at least 18 years of age to apply.
- Persons must have a valid passport and be legally able to immigrate/migrate to all countries listed.
- The closing time for this job opening will be 23:59 Jan 15, 2010 (EST), UTC -5. No further applications will be permitted after this date.
- One person will be selected from all applications. If the said person cannot be contacted, can no longer participate, or fails to commit to the 1-year work contract, the position will be offered to the next person on the shortlist.
- No cash alternative to the above employment will be offered. This position is nontransferable.
- Any personal data relating to applicants or the chosen applicant will be used solely in accordance with current federal and state data protection legislation. Personal information will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- CyberPet holds sole discretion over decisions made regarding this job posting and in all matters pertaining to this job opening. All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No purchase necessary.
- Everything contained in this article forms part of these terms and conditions.
- By applying for this job opening and filling out the above form, you agree to all terms.